Monday, February 22, 2010

Her and History

I love blogging and get to know bloggers from blogsphere, here's Her and History of genejosh. It has been sometimes since I last visit to her blog, she has new templete and I love it. The blog header with pictures of her and her family. The blog is using three columns template, there are 116 followers on her blog. There is room improvement for this blog, Gene can put categories on the left bar of her blog, there is still spaces available at her blog.

Gene happy mom of Hyzyd her son, you can find her with pictures of her son. There is a family picture in her blog. Her blog is one of the level 3 sponsors in Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest. You can find her blog with many interesting posts and blog reviews on other blogs. Gene is located in Thailand, if I am going there I like to visit her.

Gene alone is managing many blogs, if you have time you can check out her other blogs.
    Adventures with Hyzyd
    Away from Home
    Fashion Explorer
    Tasty Exploration
    Teaching Moments

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry,

    thanks for the review..drop me a line if you're coming in Hatyai. I would love to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. sis hope can go holiday there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service