Monday, February 22, 2010

GT: Valentine's Day 2010


This is my Valentine's Day picture of 2010, yeah no loved one with me to snap the picture. I ask him to take picture with me but he rejects. The day is also first day of Chinese New Year, he was busy with his friends and cousins than me. I was not happy on the day so I had the sun glasses on. Frankly speaking I seldom have pictures taken with my true loved. He also loses USD$60 in gambling with his friends and cousins on the first day of Chinese New Year. Gambling is where you see people win and lose. The amount of money that he loses can provide me three months of prepaid cell phone.


I am sure you like to join the GT Valentine's Day 2010. Just click on banner below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service