Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 3 of Big Mak Blog Contest!

Have you left out on the Week 3 of Big Mak Blog Contest? I am sure you will like to check out the Big Mak Blog Contest week 3. If you have not take part, you can still have time the contest only ends on this Sunday. If you like we can both get points too, you just need to mention referral is me. You get three points, I get five points.

They are 50 participants now and I know they will be more to take part! I love to check out Makoy's blog beside his contest. One post that attracted me is the Miscarriage and Oscars Night Part 1. I hope that his housemate is feeling better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service