Monday, March 30, 2009

Life of a Filipina Blogger in Singapore


Besides blogging and taking part in contest, I am here to tell you more about PinayJade. Jade is Pinay at Heart! She has comes up with a fantastic idea of having her birthday celebration and contest at the same time. Her Filipina Blogger's Birthday Celebration started on the day of her birthday 21 March.

Jade's contest will not only beneficial to her blog but also to the sponsors donating the Prizes.

I have several reasons for participating in PinayJade's Contest.
  1. I want to try my best in review a blog.
  2. Brush up my knowledge and improve my grammar in English.
  3. Hoping I am the lucky one to win the $50 best post.
Best header and Best blog design
Header is very important and I think that Jade has chosen the right header which represents Singapore and Philippines. As you can see Singapore Marlin on the left and the Philippines bus the right.

Site name
PinayJade.com, just right for Jade who is Pinay at Heart!

Slogan
Expat Wife and Filipina Blogger Living in Singapore
I love the slogan because it represent the meaning that Jade is Expat wife and she is Filipina Blogger who is now living in Singapore.

About Page
Which is important for every blog must have! About Jade is where you can know more about Jade's personality and some facts of herself. Say if you like to know more about Jade check out ABC's of HER!


This is just my personal thought and review. I am sure you have your own idea about PinayJade. Her contest is up and running until 30 April, 2009. For more info just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service