Saturday, March 14, 2009

Want to see more of Singapore?

I have a plan in mind that is going to Singapore. I know now is not the time. Never mind as I have a few friends staying in Singapore. One of them is Makoy who is working there. Makoy has update his blog with wonderful pics of Rainbow in Singapore. He has four blogs and you can find all of them very interesting.

Makoy has posted Filipina Blogger in Singapore. I am sure you like to know who that is. Makoy's blog has so many info of Singapore. Be sure to click the link to find out, do not worry as he is friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service