Monday, January 25, 2010

Home Buddies

I love blogging and contest, recently I won a Prize over at Home Buddies 1st Blogversary Contest. Now I am telling you about Fedhz resolution for this year, I like her detail resolution and I agree with to have more friends than enemies. She is busy with her full time work and juggling life as mom.

You can view her online earnings on Dec last year. Some of the make money online methods on the list I tried before but not all working for me. Once you get page rank for your blogs and if your blog is qualified to make money you will be busy to make money online.

Home Buddies
is not just about make money online but life style and parenting posts as well. You can see picture of Fedhz's daughters and her toys. Other that that you can also find food and dining info at her blog. I am glad that Fedhz be able to manage her time well as she can blog at least twice a week as you can see her blog.

I like the three columns template of her blog, it is user friendly and easy to browse. The interests tags are my favourite as I just click on them to view what I like to read. :) Overall her blog is well maintained and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service