Monday, October 12, 2009

Review: Karen Dayle

I love blogging and get to know bloggers around blogsphere. Karendayle.com is a personal blog for Karen Dayle Bunda who is a 16 years old simple girl studying at Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite. You can get to know more Karen with reading about her. I like her simple blog design. If you read on the school category you can know more about Lyceum of the Philippines University Cavite.

I like her simple blog with Categories of Culture and Tradition, Emotions, Just Blog, Movies, News, Ordinary Girl, Party People, Reviews, School, SEO, Uncategories, and Wonder Karen. To know more about Karen, I like to suggest everyone to read Wonder Karen. If you like to know Tips when going on swimming, you can see of the posts in Wonder Karen category. She has got ten tips to share with you.

One of the post that caught my attention is her first Google Adsense Payment, look at how much cash she is holding. I still not get first Google Adsense Payment still a long run for me.

I think it will be great if Karen is able to update her blog once a week. If you are Entrecard user, I am sure you like to drop EC at her blog. :)

Now head on to her site to know more about Karen Dayle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service