Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 30 Oct

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, my mood still down the hill.

2. Since I got the over the top award so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, for affordable bra.

4. Holy crap...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... stop pushing me to buy.

6. I have got the pretty tote now give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to checking out the eyeko latest nail polish, tomorrow my plans include shopping at sunway pyramid and Sunday, I want to get a hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service