Friday, June 26, 2009

It's mine, not yours!

I have been sharing always but now I am kind of fed up of it. My friend does not appreciate things I share with her. For example the cosmetics, and I even given her my false eyelashes. She ruined it all and she does not want to say sorry. I am sad to have such friend that is not appreciate at all.

In many ways I am helping her but she has never say a word "thanks" or "thank you". Just want to share the thought I have now. Now she is eyeing on me to buy more stuff and share with her. What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service