Saturday, August 8, 2015

Is it crasher in event?

One funny thought in mind, I don't know if the person is a gate crasher in event. Somehow she nonstop babbling that the voucher for shopping is RM100 instead of RM50. All these time the shopping voucher has never be RM100, blogger/media who attended. I wonder why she thinks is RM100 voucher then she says last year someone posted it. Anyway I saw her just a while then she left, I didn't see her the whole night after sun set.

Let's see if A gonna write up the blog post on event she attended last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service