Friday, April 17, 2009

Lazy Sherry

I know you must be wondering why I have not update this blog. Well, I am getting lazy as I am not getting enough of sleep. Too much of coffee making me awake and having heat weather here. There is not much of rain and I am feeling so lazy then my sis also she is not feeling well today.

She vomit in the evening as keeps telling me she is dizzy and wants to vomit. Sis just went to bed right after that it was 7.30 in the evening. Yeah she is still sleeping now even though its 10.30 at night now.

Not sure about my plan for tomorrow, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, please visit my blogs :D

heartrandom.com
isherrygo.com
kissmi.info
iblogaholic.info

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service